If you’re reading this blog, first of all, thank you so much for being here! If you’re reading this because you are attending the #ItsAPissaParty wedding then, thank you even more for making time to be here- we appreciate it so much!!
Whether you’ll be here for 2 days or 2 weeks, there is definitely something for you to enjoy here in Cebu and since my family and friends have started pouring in, I thought it would only be appropriate to sort of give you ideas on what to do while you’re here! Everything that we’ve suggested are places that Paolo and I have either thought of going to or love going/ doing which we think ya’ll would enjoy, as well.
I’ve also taken the liberty of including a list of services that our out of town guests might appreciate so feel free to use this list to your advantage and let me know if you have any questions!
- Transportation – GRAB (ios/ android) – We highly recommend you take a grab to and from the wedding reception as we do not suggest drinking and driving!
- Communication – You can buy a GLOBE sim card, load it up with 150 and follow these instructions:
TEXT GOSAKTO120 to 8080
7 days unli call to Globe/TM + unli allnet texts + 1GB mobile data
Load amount: 120 Pesos
PLACES TO EAT:
LECHON AND FILIPINO FOOD
- House of Lechon
– Read more: http://issaplease.com/house-of-lechon-opens-3rd-branch-in-don-avila-st-capitolCNT Lechon
– Read more: https://www.zomato.com/cebu/cnt-lechon-north-reclamation-area-cebu-city
- STK Ta Bai/ Paolito’s Seafood House
– Read more: https://www.zomato.com/cebu/stk-ta-bay-capitol-site
– Read more: https://www.zomato.com/cebu/sunburst-cebu-business-park-cebu-city/info
- If you’re too lazy to go out, you can easily have food delivered to you via Honestbee (ios & android)- they deliver groceries and pasalubongs, too!
aka our favorite places to eat!
- Tajimaya – our source of unli Japanese bbq
– Read more: https://www.zomato.com/cebu/cebu-sumibi-yakiniku-tajimaya-kasambagan
- Kaya – A more upscale K Bbq restaurant
– Read more: https://sugbo.ph/2018/unli-samgyeopsal-korean-cebu/
- Samgyupsalamat – Our source of unlimited samgyupsal and side dishes!
– Read more : http://lamikaayo.com/2019/01/samgyupsalamat-a-new-korean-restaurant-craze-in-cebu/
- We’re not huge ramen folks but we hear that Ramen Yushoken is good.
- Also this list could go on foreverrrr but I tried to keep it as short as possible. If there’s a cuisine you’re looking for though, feel free to let me know!
DESSERT & COFFEE
- 10 Dove Street
– Read more: https://sugbo.ph/2016/10-dove-street/
- Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries
– Read more: https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/58491
- ABACA – but I really go there for bfast bagels and their burgers
– Read more: http://issaplease.com/same-great-taste-another-great-location-abaca-baking-co-opens-in-robinsons-galleria/
DINING WITH A VIEW
- Lantaw Floating Restaurant
– Read more: http://giovanthewanderer.blogspot.com/2012/07/lantaw-floating-native-restaurant.html
- Balay Sa Busay
– Read more: http://iam.geemiz.com/great-food-and-amazing-view-at-balay-sa-busay/
- Top of Cebu
– Read more: http://lamikaayo.com/2018/10/dinning-with-a-view-at-top-of-cebu-restaurant/
- La Vie in the Sky
– Read more: http://mycebuphotoblog.com/2019/01/24/la-vie-in-the-sky-a-chill-and-quick-getaway/
THE ULTIMATE CEBUANO DINING EXPERIENCE
- Pungko- punko sa Sampaguita Suites
– Read more: https://sugbo.ph/2018/pungko-pungko-sa-fuente/
- Siomai & Halo- halo sa Tisa
– Read more: https://www.thevisualtraveler.net/2017/09/5-reasons-you-should-do-tisa-food-crawl.html
* Larsian Cebu
– Read more: https://www.choosephilippines.com/eat/restaurants/1232/larsian-cebu/
or if you’re craving for BBQ and want a cleaner alternative, you can try Yakski
- Lansiao (Bull testicles) & Larang
– Read more: http://www.cebuwanderlust.com/food/lansiao-sa-ramos-market-bisdakaon-republic-part-1/
- Mactan Newtown (Formerly Portofino)
– Read more: https://sugbo.ph/2018/mactan-newtown-beach-resort/
- Shangri-la Mactan
– Read more: https://www.shangri-la.com/cebu/mactanresort/
- Cebu Happy Beach
– Read more: https://cebuadventurer.com/happy-beach-cebu-a-guide-to-the-colorful-paradise-resort/ get discounted trips on Klook!
- Home Service Massages – Kyro Spa – https://www.facebook.com/kyrospa/
- Salon Services – Mira Beauty by Design – https://www.facebook.com/miramiraph/
- Waxing services – No Strips Waxing Salon – https://www.facebook.com/nostripswaxingsalon/
- Facial & body services – Kairi Skin Care – https://www.facebook.com/kairi.philippines/Laundry services – Rapid Rinse – https://www.facebook.com/RapidRinseLaundry/
Wash n dry (they do pick up & delivery) – https://www.facebook.com/washndry.com.ph/
I really hope that this is somewhat helpful for everyone! If you’re looking for more family friendly activities, you can check out this blog that I made a while back:
or you can message me and we can plan something!
LOVE YOU ALL,
ISSA & PAOLO