Someday I wish to take this blog to different places and show you the world through my eyes- bright eyed and crazy! But in the mean time, I’m enjoying saving up money and widening my options when it comes to travel bucketlists and options.
I was lucky enough to experience what Malaysia would be like without even having to step foot out of the country when I was invited to Tourism Malaysia’s special campaign launch at the Marriot Hotel last June 10.
I got to witness the many cultural presentations of Malaysia and most importantly, my options were opened in terms of things to do and places to go to when I actually get to to Malaysia.
Here’s what I’d probably do:
* Release the inner child in me at Lego Land
* Admire the Petronas Towers great architectural structures in Kuala Lumpur
* Explore Genting Highlands
* Do some major shopping! Malaysia is, afterall, known as the 4th best shopping city in the world!
* Relax on their pristine beaches
Although I won’t be going there anytime soon, hopefully your schedules are a little more open than mine and you can explore this wonderful city with friends or family.
This year Malaysia is celebrating the theme “Endless Celebrations” and by using the hashtag #mybffxoxo, you may even get the chance to win a 3 days, 2 nights all expense paid trip to Malaysia!
For more information visit: www.tourismmalaysia.gove.my