Just a quick, real time post because work ended early and I’m honestly too tired to do anything else. I’m back to posing in front of our storage area’s frontage and I had to bribe my brother with my last chicken drumstick for him to take my pictures. But aside from that, everything is or will be ok. Or at least that’s what they say…
This blog entry is entitled “Passed On and Handed Down” because most of the items I’m wearing were either given to me as a gift or handed down to me.
I have no shame in admitting that a lot of my friends like to give me their used/ unused clothing because 1. I’m smaller than most of them so what they grow out of, I can grow into and 2. sometimes they are more of use to me than they are for them.
Plus, it saves me a great deal of money from shopping! I really cannot complain when it comes to being able to save. :p
[Hat: Cotton On (bought from Gizelle Faye)| Top: Gifted| Pants: Younger sister’s hand me downs| Bag: Echo Unltd| Necklace: Gifted| Slippers: Banana Peel]
Also, I have recently been asked to share 20 facts about myself on Instagram but I thought I’d share it on my blog instead. So here it goes:
1. I like to be alone more than I like to talk. But don’t worry, there’s still a lot of talking going on in my head.
2. I already wrote my top 20 things on IG but due to the character count, it wouldn’t upload my picture. So I had to do it again 🙁
3. I absolutely love animals. I’ve owned an iguana, hamsters, guinea pigs, dogs, birds, fish, rats, etc. at one point of my life. I really want a pet goat and a pet pig though.
4. I like to be ironic. I named my dog Meow, a pillow Rocky and a rock fluffy.
5. I try as much as possible not to follow trends especially when it comes to catch phrases and manners of speaking. I’ve never used the line “pag may time” and I do not regret it.
6. I do not know what you mean by a basic bitch. (shout out to @faithdeguzman!!)
7. I did not participate in the transformation challenge because the only celebrity I could associate myself with was Pokwang.
8. As much as I use it on my blog and on facebook, I really REALLY hate hashtags.
9. If I could have any mental disorder, it would be multiple personality disorder.
10. This year will be my 10th year in blogging. I started under www.xanga.com/aa_bebe_phat_aa and I’ve transferred to www.issatalks.wordpress.com since Xanga shut down.
11. I am neither stupid nor smart. Sometimes my brain responds really well and then there are times when it’s all muck.
12. I despise people who deny being gay even if it’s the most obvious thing in the entire worldddd. I just feel like it’s an insult not only to themselves but to the people around them. Besides, gay people are great. I love them!
13. My “original” name is Jean Louise I. Chua. You’d know this if you met me in 2009.
14. I like to tell people that I changed my last name because I had a stalker so I had to move cities and change my last name. For some reason, people actually believe this.
15. One day, I’d like to have an assistant write down all the snarly stuff I say while going through my facebook feeds and turn it into a blog series. I’m sure a lot of people would enjoy that unless my comments are about you.
16. I do not have the will power to finish writing my book no matter how much I believe in it. I am afraid of the ending. Plus I have a ds, kindle, tab, Phoenix Wright, Star Wars. loom bands and a phone that basically takes up ALL my free time. Poor priorities.
17. I enjoy artsy things like drawing, painting, sewing, loomband-ing (?), poetry, writing. I’m not particularly good at any of this but it helps pass the time.
18. I really REALLY REAAAALLLLLYYY want a pot bellied pig and I have Miley Cyrus for getting one before I did. And I also really realllyyyy like bacon. It’s such a hard world.
19. You know how there are people who says the most random and inappropriate stuff? I’m THAT person.
20. I always thought that life would be a lot easier than it actually is and I’m at a weird stage of my life right now. I have heard that dreams should be kept dreams but dreams are the only things I’ve had. So what do I keep and what do I let go of? I’m trying to figure all of this out and yet somehow, my dreams just got a lot bigger. But we’ll see.
To find out who I’m tagging for this challenge, you can add me on Facebook.